Five Fun Things to Do in Santa Monica TonightNovember 26th, 2018
On any given night of any given week you can find something fun to do in Santa Monica. Amazing weather year-round, breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, convenient shopping and restaurants, all contribute to the nightlife in the city. You can find a place to relax, or a place to be entertained for any age group or interest – tonight!
We’ve put together a list of five fun things that you can do in Santa Monica, tonight:
- Walk the Promenade: Go take a stroll down Third Street any evening and let the night go from there! Restaurants, bars, shopping & entertainment can’t be missed here.
- Go to the Movies: Santa Monica has a variety of movie theaters showing the newest releases every night of the week. Looking for something unique? Try the Aero Theater!
- See Some Art: Pick an art gallery to see the latest from local and international artists. This may not be as common as the movies, but is a must when in Santa Monica.
- Go Bowling: What’s your high score? It doesn’t rain often in Santa Monica, but when it does, find a bowling alley and aim for 300!
- Come to Pacific Park: Of course, we’re going to suggest you come visit us on the Santa Monica Pier! Come ride the Ferris wheel or play some games! It never gets old!
Finding a Special Event in Advance
If you’re planning in advance, you can find even more options of fun things to do in Santa Monica. There are a bunch of different Santa Monica Events Calendars that you can browse to find the perfect event. One thing is for sure, there is never a shortage of things to do when in Santa Monica!