March 24th, 2016
SANTA MONICA, Calif., (March 24, 2016) — Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is now hiring for new employees, effective immediately.
Pacific Park looks for fun, outgoing, energetic team members to work in areas that include rides, games, retail and security, among others.
Potential employees can visit Pacific Park to submit an application in person or apply online at http://www.pacpark.com. Pacific Park is an equal opportunity employer.
Pacific Park offers seven great reasons to work at the two-acre amusement park:
- Work outdoors, 40 feet over the ocean, on the beach.
- Make new friends and develop job skills.
- Earn extra cash while having fun.
- Promotions and pay raises possible in just 60 days.
- Work around school schedules.
- Great perks: employee parties, movie tickets, free meals, park discounts, free ride wristbands, and discounts on-one-of-a-kind stuffed animals.
- Specialized on-the-job training, teaching real-life skills.
“Spring and summer are now upon us and we are gearing up for a season of fun,” says Jeff Klocke, Vice President at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier. “ Pacific Park encourages individuals to join the team to help make lifetime memories for our guests.”
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier, LA’s only admission free amusement park, offers 12 amusement rides, 14 midway games, an oceanfront food plaza and retail shops. In addition to the Pacific Wheel, the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel, Pacific Park’s signature rides include The West Coaster, a steel roller coaster that races 55 feet above the Santa Monica Bay; and Inkie’s Air Lift Balloon Ride, the high-flying, family-sharing kids’ ride.
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier is located at 380 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401. For additional information and hours of operation, call 310-260-8744, visit www.pacpark.com, follow on Twitter: @pacpark and Like at Facebook: facebook.com/pacificpark.